Saturday, April 6, 2013

Stairway to Heaven



One of my blogger friends, Lorna,  asked me about
the title of my blog

And so, my life as a lady began.

When I started this blog, it was supposed to be about the women who made a difference in this world.
but as I began to get involved with other peoples' blogs, I realized that
we are all ladies and being a lady is not about fashion and make up but about the realities of daily life we all have to face  live in  and are encompassed by.
 It's not all pretty but then it's not all sad and ugly either.
Our life, as ladies, is a continuous struggle to survive in a world that is becoming meaningless because it's been up rooted.
A plant without roots quickly dries up and dies.

We are alive.  We as ladies, are responsible to see to it that the world remains rooted.
Our roots are perennial and we give rise to new birth every year.
We protect our plants, nourish them so they grow and root into their own plants.


We are special creatures. I think if we all united, we would stop all wars and all suffering in this world
because we know and understand suffering.

I raised my sons to understand not to hurt women.
They are our Mothers, our sisters , our wives and our daughters..
If I had a daughter, I would raise her not to hurt men
 because they are our Fathers, our sons, our husbands
and brothers..
Just because you see strangers on the street, it doesn't mean that there is no one out there to love them.
They are all beloved to someone.
When I watch this so called entertainment today , teaching people or exposing them to violence, belligerence, hate, torture, beatings......
 When I see kids aroused by the sight of blood.....
 I feel this is all sad.
What kind of world are we preparing them for to live in?
The evidence is all right there on the front page news.

As Mothers and Ladies we rejected our children from
playing cow boys and Indians.
It seems to be a lot more innocent than what we expose our kids to today.

My Life as a Lady Began... is about my life and about my struggles to obtain roots.
My parents were uprooted by a Godless environment.
I was raised with God in an environment without politics.
So I can't agree with people that it is religion that is the opiate of the people.

Religion teaches love and if we could keep it doing what it was placed in this world to do,
we would come out the better for it.

We have to remember that life begins with one cell.
If  it was not for that one cell, life would not begin.
All the DNA is found in that one cell.
As the cell multiplies, it gives each cell it's DNA
Getting rid of this DNA is to commit suicide.

And so it is with God.  Regardless, we are all attached to him and a part of him.
To deny him to play his role in our lives is ......to commit suicide.
As Ladies and Mothers who give birth and life, we have the added responsibility to teach our sons and daughters what love is.
It begins with the family and then it grows larger to include other people , towns, cities , states , countries and the world.

When I hear of people fighting for rights to abort fetuses because it's not the sex they want
or the desire for sons, to send to war, to die for lies to support some dictator of some nation for
 HIS rights while he thinks of these people as animals he needs to control.....

When I see children denied freedom to learn, to become  the men and women they were born to be and have rights to be.....

When I see people giving birth to children they can't feed or put a roof over their heads
and religions who deny aid unless you join them to raise arms against other people......

When I see sick children born because parents have rights to live abnormal lives.....
because their rights are more important than the negatives resulting in pain and suffering to innocents....

When I see God who stands for love, blamed .....because of the rhetoric people swallow, issued by
some hero who stands up to him, knowing he carries no sword to kill him , but feels he can kill and replace,
using natural greed and desires of people who don't know him......

I have to stand back and ask questions ,  as should every lady ......out there.

If we find suicide reprehensible, then why are we fighting the DNA supporting LIFE?

So to me.. my life as a lady  began, is about this struggle.

I was an innocent  child but then one day, I grew up
into a woman.
 I got married and had children and became a lady with a mind and duties to perform.
I try to do my part and realize people don't like it because of who they are and
who they were raised to be and believe. They have rights as I do, to think and question.
but
I also believe there is only one truth as there is only one cell to begin life with.
It does exist and it can't be denied.
We are taught to believe that there is no right or wrong.
There is a right and wrong.
Liberalism teaches there are no limits .
 There are limits.

Our world is soo full of pressure groups pushing and pulling us in all directions,
 but Truth is simple
Life is simple.

Only  LOVE  is deep.

It's the only stairway to heaven.
and so.. my life.. as a lady.. began
xoxoxoxoxo

Stairway To Heaven Lyrics.
There's a lady who's sure all that
Glitters is gold.
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
And when she gets there she knows
If the stores are closed.
With a word she can get what she came for.
There's a sign on the wall
But she wants to be sure.
Cause you know sometimes words have
Two meanings.
In a tree by the brook there's a songbird
Who sings sometimes.
All of our thoughts are misgiven.
There's a feeling I get when I look
To the West.
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke
Through the trees.
And the voices of those who stand looking.
And it's whispered that soon if we all
Call the tune.
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those
Who stand long.
And the forests will echo with laughter.
And it makes me wonder.
If there's a bustle in your hedgerow
Don't be alarmed now.
It's just a spring clean for the May-queen.
Yes there are two paths you can go by.
But in the long run.
There's still time to change the road you're on.
Your head is humming and it won't go
-In case you don't know.
The pipers calling you to join him.
Dear lady can you hear the wind blow.
And did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind.
And as we wind on down the road.
Our shadows taller than our soul.
There walks a lady we all know.
Who shines white light and wants to show.
How everything still turns to gold.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last.
When all are one and one is all.
To be a rock and not to roll





6 comments:

Lorna said...

Ah, thank you so much for explaining. I was so sure that those words came from a novel!!!!!

A Lady's Life said...

lol Welcome Lorna.
Who knows.. maybe they do exist somewhere else .It's a small world. Many times I see people doing well with ideas I had as a kid but never followed through with them. Now I kick mysel and think geez I had such good ideas and now can't take credit for them. lol

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for this story behind your blog. You are dead on, beautiful lady!

A Lady's Life said...

Welcome Sandy :)

Akelamalu said...

Interesting. Thanks for explaining. :)

A Lady's Life said...

No big deal Akelamalu