Thursday, February 9, 2012

short visit



The Japanese create such interesting things.These are great toys to go shopping in or to just drive around the neighborhood.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There comes a time when a woman just has to trust her husband... for example...

A wife comes home late at night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom.
From under the blanket she sees four legs instead of two. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink.
As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine. "Hi Darling", he says, "Your parents have come to visit us, so l let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say hello?

lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roads like these inspire short visits. Brrrrrr!


Have a good safe one.!







6 comments:

Anji said...

Was that report in French or did it change for me?

I loved the joke, reminds me of this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsCFFi9ej-k

have a warm weekend


Read and be read ExposeYourBlog!

Russell said...

Heh! Love the all wheel steer on those cars! My last riding lawn mower had that and you can turn a really sharp circle -- as you could see with the parking demonstration in the video. They look like fun!

I laughed when I read your story about the parents in the couple's bedroom!

Here's a very, very bad joke for you - and please be warned this may be offensive for some people ... so forgive me if, well .... but as a lawyer I hear them all! Here it is:

A woman went to see a divorce lawyer. "I want out of my marriage. My husband's sex driving is making me crazy!"

"How so" asked the lawyer.

"He wants it infrequently" she answered.

"I see" said the lawyer. "Umm ... is that one word ... or two?"

(I know, I know .... bad, very bad ....! heh!)

Russell said...

Made a mistake ... said "sex driving" instead of "sex drive."

Must have been that great video I was still thinking about!!

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Guys
LAwyers pay particular attention to words and in this case for good reason too. lol One or two words could make a heck of a difference lol

A Lady's Life said...

Russel I never trust wheels that turn like that cause you never know when you can tip over. For parking I guess its ok.These little things look more like toys.lol

A Lady's Life said...

anji that was soo funny lol