Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Spring Sugar.

A.L.L.


The high school coaches in St. Landry Parish Louisiana went to a coaches
retreat. They shared rooms to save money but no one wanted to share
with coach Lemo because of his loud snoring. So they decided to take turns.

Coach Lemieux after the first night, came for breakfast with messy hair
and blood shot eyes. The guys asked, "Man, what happen to you?"

He complained, "That Lemo snores so loud, I couldn't shut my eyes."

The next night it was Coach Beaulieu's turn. He also came downstairs the next day for breakfast with his hair all standing up on end and blood shot eyes. He said "Man, that Lemo shook the roof. I watched him all night."

Third night, Coach Lucerne went to sleep with Coach Lemo.

The next morning he came for breakfast bright
eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning you all." he said cheerfully.

Every one stopped in disbelief and looked and then asked "Man, what happened? Did you get any sleep?"

Lucerne with a twinkle in his eye said:

"Well, we got ready for bed. I tucked Lemo into bed
and I kissed him good night.

Seems he spent the whole night watching me lol"


:)


5 comments:

George said...

Coach Lucerne sounds like a brilliant coach!

alady'slife said...

Sandy I remember taking my Mom to the beach and this old man came on his scooter and was making passes at her giving us candy. He kept saying his name was Sutherland. and if we wanted to come to his house up the shoreline.
I thought maybe he was Donald Sutherlands Dad cause he is Canadian. But my Mom would have nothing do you with this lol
So the cartoon is from real life. lol

Baron's Life said...

THE COACH IS GOOD...
good story...enjoyed it tremendously

Akelamalu said...

LOL funny. :)

alady'slife said...

Thanks :) Keeping it light this week. lol