Sunday, March 15, 2009

this is the best one ever

THIS IS THE BEST ONE EVER

A young BLONDE was driving through the Florida Everglades while on vacation. She wanted to take home a pair of genuine Alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking. After becoming very frustrated with the attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the young Blonde declared, 'Well then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator and get a pair of shoes for free!' The shopkeeper said with a sly smile, Well little lady, why don't you go on and give it a try?' The blonde headed off to the swamp, determined to catch an alligator. Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving home, he spots the same young woman standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in hand. As he brings his car to a stop, he sees a huge nine foot gator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning reflexes, the blonde takes aim, shoots the creature and hauls it up onto the slippery bank. Nearby were seven more dead gators, all lying belly up. The shopkeeper stood on the bank, watching in silent amazement. The blonde struggles mightily and manages to flip the gator onto its back. Rolling her eyes heavenward, she screams in frustration, 'AWWWW! THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO!'



















  

5 comments:

Voegtli said...

I am sorry for the "blondes" but they are the cause, the origine and the essence of funny jokes. This one made me LOL.

A Lady's Life said...

lol
I was waiting for the punch line as well.
Well blondes do have more fun. I guess this is why.
Ignorance is bliss. lol

pumuckl said...

brillant! this one made me really laugh... and it is one cool gal, after all ;-)

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Pumuckl.
Welcome to Lady's Life.
Glad you enjoyed it cause I am having fun.
See you again soon.
:)

A Lady's Life said...

Hi Peter!
I visited your blog and was very impressed.
I don't know how to leave comments yet lol so I just read and will find out how to do this later.
So much fun meeting people this way.
Keep up the good work.