Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Fleeting Butterfly Moment.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1fO8SxQs-E
This video was emailed to me by celestial elf
I found it to be beautiful
Thanks Elf.
I am more than happy to put it on my blog.
I also love the idea of building these kind of globes in back yards to promote the growing of wild flowers for these beautiful butterflies.

I guess, what would be even better, is for hikers and nature lovers to carry perennial flower seeds with them
and spread them over the areas they hike, where they believe the seeds might have a chance to sprout to feed nature and her bounty. You never know.
Wild mint, wild onions, oats, clover, etc... growing all over the country side still wild and untouched by man.

We all seek nature to enjoy but never think what we can do to help it along.
These are small things but worth trying and helps small business.

Selling seeds, is a very good small business idea. :)

Where butterflies live so do birds and other creatures.

5 comments:

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Mama Zen!

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for this. Very cool.

Akelamalu said...

That was lovely, I really enjoyed it. :)

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Sandy

A Lady's Life said...

Akelamalu - Thanks :)