Monday, August 27, 2012

Romance Pianissimo





I am trying to learn this piece on my piano
from my first piano solo book.
Its an old book for beginners.
I know I will never be good at it as my skills are very limited. lol

But it is a slow piece and so I decided to give it a go
 since I have enough knitted items.lol
Listening to it hopefully will give me what I need to know
where my mistakes are.
Here it is played beautifully
This is where one appreciates music listening .
It does get a little frisky at times
so wish me luck lol
Romance by Tschaikowsky
xoxoxoxoxoxo

6 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

That's a wonderful piece. I admire the way you take on so many create endeavors.

A Lady's Life said...

Sandy - Life is to love and live and learn.There is too much out there to find time for boredom.

Diana said...

Well all I can say is I envy you so much! It's been a long time dream of mine to play the piano and I love classical piano. That's my favorite, Chopin to be specific. Sometimes while I'm working at church, I'll wander off and play around with the piano there. Good Luck learning this piece but I think if you really want to and keep at it, you can get it down! Love Di ♥

A Lady's Life said...

Diana = well that's what I do too lol
You never know what will happen unless you try lol

Felicity Grace Terry said...

I admire anyone with so many creative talents, alas the ability to produce music is not one of mine.

A Lady's Life said...

Petty - you can do whatever you want to do.
It's just a question of putting in a little effort.
Music is a little like art.
There is no such thing as bad music lol
Someone will like it.:)