Friday, August 10, 2012

Oh End of Summer and Young Love



I really like this song for summer love.

When I was a kid I'd go swimming in the park pool every afternoon.
 The weather would be hot and the songs back then were Pretty Woman
and another song with lyrics:
She's the cutest little girl that you ever did see,
she's the cutest little girl and I know she's for me
She's the cutest little girl and she's gonna be mine
tada da, ta da da  , ta da da
I used to sing both making my way to the pool
But I don't remember who sang this second song.????


Anyway Pretty woman was good.
I felt young and pretty and sunny back then.
I was a great swimmer with a full life to look forward to ,
Those were
wonderful days to remember.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

4 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

These are great summer songs!

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Sandy :)

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

What wonderful memories! Walking along the hot sidewalk, humming your favourite tune. Anticipating a wonderful swim in the town pool. My favourite summer song is . . . Summersong!

A Lady's Life said...

Diane - that's a lovely song