Thursday, August 9, 2012

Canada - What a Gas!



I took so many pictures of these geese. I was obsessed with them. lol
There were so many of them but I couldn't get the whole group because they
would separate or chase each other away a few feet and the camera wouldn't
be able to capture it all. But they were fascinating to watch.
A movie camera would have really shown something interesting here.
The beach ball would roll up to them in the water and they were ok with it.
The people didn't mind them being around and the little children stood and talked to them and they stood beside them and cleaned their feathers feeling at home.
They were so friendly albeit a bit disappointed we had nothing for them.
Never mind.
My dog paid me back yesterday.
I went to get dog food and he got into the garbage and he also ate the defrosting mince meat on my counter.
Lately he doesn't like dog food and keeps his eye open for people food.
This dog I never feed people food except for buns because his stomach
doesn't tolerate people food.
But he's always been a sly one this Beau. lol
So Instead of making the good burgers I make, I decided to Crock it.
This morning my husband ate the best tasting soup/stew in the world.
Nothing like Croc Potting it.
---------------------------------------------------
There was a bit of confusion at the store this morning. When I was ready to pay for my groceries, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."
Making a mental note to complain to my Prime Minister about Homeland Security running amok, I did just as she had instructed.
When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card. I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.
They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer!  

lol
xoxoxoxo
     

6 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

That could absolutely happen to me at the grocery store!

A Lady's Life said...

mama zen lol

Zuzana said...

Your jokes are always absolutely fantastic, make my day.;))
xoxo

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Zuzana Trying to get some smiles lol

Akelamalu said...

"Strip down, facing me" LOL

A Lady's Life said...

Akelamalu - Can you imagine? lol