Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dance Me To the End Of Love


This is still my very favorite Leonard Cohen Song.

I think I knew his Mother in Montreal.
Unbelievable.
http://www.contactmusic.com/video/leonard-cohen-dance-me-to-the-end-of-love
The above link is the original video. It used to be on You Tube.

Enjoy Lovers everywhere.!!!

xoxoxoxox

Please visit Westra on the right hand side of my blog and vote for the pay it forward program . It costs you nothing and will mean a world of difference for a family.
Thanks
:)
Thanks

8 comments:

Rob-bear said...

Ah, yes. I saw the Cohen words in the title and thought, "My kind of woman!"

Hope you had a wonderful Easter. Or whatever. And that Leonard keeps dancing you. . . .

A Lady's Life said...

Rob Bear - He is so brave to go back into singing at his age and he did a marvelous job with this song.

Gattina said...

Don't know him, but he has a very special voice. I have already heard this song.

Maude Lynn said...

I love Leonard Cohen!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi A Lady's Life .. I've always loved Leonard Cohen ... reminds me of many a day .. and constant playing his record, tape or CD .. !!

This is a great song .. loving it .. might leave it on a while! Cheers Hilary

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina I put it on before but I still love it.

A Lady's Life said...

Mama Zen you and me both

A Lady's Life said...

Hilary - he plays a lot of nice songs