Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year Clean Up

We can begin the new year by developing a new world free of garbage.
This new plastic is biodegradable and safe and the old bags can be melted at home and reused.



If all plastic was made bio degradable, which we know can be done today,
we would not need to worry about our environment.
This includes replacement of all stero foam used for meat packaging.



A great project to promote as a New Year resolution.

:)
-------------------------

I recently asked a friend, "Has your son decided what he wants to be when he grows up?"

"Yes, he wants to be a garbage collector," my friend replied.

I had to think about that one for a moment! "That's a rather strange ambition to have for a career." I finally managed to reply.

"Well," said the boy's father, "he thinks that garbage collectors only work on Tuesdays!"

4 comments:

Russell said...

I like the idea of only working on Tuesdays!

As a child I always wanted to drive a bus. To this day I am still fascinated by buses - not sure why.

Take care.

A Lady's Life said...

Buses are fine.They last forever and quite comfortable once refurbished.
Trains also .
We have someone who made a restaurant out of an old train.

Maude Lynn said...

The garbage collector joke cracked me up! How funny!

A Lady's Life said...

lol Mama Zen Now we know why we have people who are garbage collectors.