Monday, December 19, 2011

Beaudeer


Yesterday we went shopping to the mall.
Many stores were closed and replaced with offices which seems apropo since they built a huge building attached to it which has part of a college in it.
It's easier to get a passport now and to get fingerprinted with the RCMP lol

Things change very quickly.Sears was replaced by Winners, and T&T a Chinese grocery store, which was fun to go to but expensive.
The other stores were more or less just a whole bunch of racks with clothes hanging on them and
people were looking through them probably thinking the same thing I was thinking.
If I brought all my second hand clothes and hung them on the racks, they would sell like brand new and no one would know. The stores all look more like thrift stores.
In fact, thrift stores are better organized than these stores are today.
There were many items for Christmas like chocolate and candy and Christmas trees but
no decorations like we are used to in the past. No window dressings, no celebration
which makes this holiday special as it used to be in the past.
So we looked around got a burger and came home with only a hat my son got which looks kinda cool on him and very warm.
We got home to find Beau ready to help Santa pull his sleigh. Even though he seems to have a gray mustache, he was eager to get started lol
Then we watched nice family Christmas movies to finish the day.
We'll have to try another mall next time.
Maybe it will be brighter and more fun to shop in.




Hope you had a good one.
:)



9 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

I found your blog and joined it, I have a blog too. I ask you to PLEASE come by and because after Christmas I am going to be doing a big giveaway! I put you underf my favorites, I LOVE, LOVE your blog and the post down your Christmas IS BEAUTIFUL, warm, cozy and inviting!

I alos I LOVE the gingerbread house, AWESOME!
The best is we have 3 pooldes, small in size and we love them so much, they grow up with our 2 sns, our oldest is 20 and is in college and our youngest is 17 years old TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe it, my husband said where did the time go!
I have NO clue.

So if you can tell we are furbaby lovers and your furbaby is VERY CUTE, I bet Santa is going to be very good to your furbaby.

Christmas Blessings,
Tricia

George said...

It looks as if Santa won't have any problem getting through on Christmas Eve with Beaudeer helping out.

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

I love Beaudog! Does his nose light up?

A Lady's Life said...

thanks Hilcrest!You are tremendously kind

A Lady's Life said...

George Beau is like a bear dog. His fur is so thick. His behavior is like a wolfs because he likes to hide and watch you from behind things.
Then you show him treats and he licks his chops like an old man and comes out wagga wagga wag lol
He would sure make a good reindeer.

A Lady's Life said...

Diane I was going to put a red nose on him but I know he will not stand for it.
He is a very independent kind of dog except when it comes to pats. He becomes very stubborn and will not let you stop.
Kinda like your bull.
lol

BlueShell said...

I understand you....

I just came to I wish you a Holy mERRY Christmas. May God bless you!
Hug
BShell

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi A Lady's Life .. aren't the stores kind of sad now - glad you had BeauDeer at home ready to help wit the Christmas preparations .. any extra feet help! Cheers and have a very happy Seasonal time and a great 2012 .. Hilary

A Lady's Life said...

Thank you Hilary.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas as well.