Saturday, April 18, 2009

Have some fun....



Why are husbands like lawn mowers? They are difficult to get started, emit foul smells, and don't work half the time.- Author Unknown

What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
Pumpkin pi.

My wife's a water sign. I'm an earth sign.
Together we make mud. - Rodney Dangerfield

A Riddle: There was a green house.
Inside the green house there was a white house
Inside the white house there was a red house.
Inside the red house there were lots of babies.

Answer: A Watermelon.

2 comments:

Voegtli said...

I don't have a lawn, so I can't be like a lawn mower. But I admit that sometimes I am difficult start. I don't emit foul smells. Nature has made that I have no smell and if, because of an effort, I have a bit of a smell, I take a shower and then use "Acqua di Parma" cologne. Which has a decent background smell. Which always attracts my wife. And lately I almost did not work at all. And now I will work half the time.

Which for a retired man is not really bad. And gives him the impression to be a decently working lawn mower.

A Lady's Life said...

lol Well now Peter I know all your secrets lol

However I find people are like animals who are attracted by certain smells and if even you smell bad, to your wife you will smell like a rose and she to you as well. lol
I remember my Dad always saying he loves his wifes smell
Thats probably why we marry the people we do. lol
We are attracted to their scent.
:)