Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dear Abby




DEAR ABBY: I suspected that my husband had been fooling around, and when I confronted him with the evidence he denied everything and said it would never happen again.
--
DEAR ABBY: Will you please rush me the name of a reliable illegitimate doctor?
--
DEAR ABBY: Our son writes that he is taking Judo. Why would a boy who was raised in a good Christian home turn against his own?
--
DEAR ABBY: I joined the Navy to see the world. I've seen it. Now how do I get out?
--
DEAR ABBY: I was married to Bill for three months and I didn't know he drank until one night he came home sober.
--
DEAR ABBY: Do you think it would be all right if I gave my doctor a little gift? I tried for years to get pregnant and couldn't and he finally did it.
--
DEAR ABBY: I met this nice guy who was in the service. He's the chief petting officer.
--
DEAR ABBY: This is the second marriage for both of us. And when my husband said "I Will" he knew damn well he couldn't.

5 comments:

Nessa said...

Her column was always entertaining.

Maude Lynn said...

I love that third one!

Vicky said...

I think the last one is my favorite!

Voegtli said...

I like the "navy" one, where he has seen the world.

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

All so very funny! Thanks for sharing!