Saturday, April 11, 2009

You Are My Special Angel - Bobby Vinton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRhTbAVPiTU
You are my special angel Bobby Vinton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBwSN0Yw5l0
Dusty Springfield You don't have to say you love me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94BbEY_8Fhk
Hot diggity dog diggity boom what you do to me. Perry Como
-------------------------------------------------------------

3 Men In A Boat

Three guys were fishing in a lake one day, when an angel appeared in the boat. The first guy asked the angel humbly, "I've suffered from back pain ever since I took shrapnel in the Vietnam War ... Could you help me?" "Of course," the angel said, and when he touched the man's back, the man felt relief for the first time in years.
The second guy who wore very thick glasses and had a hard time reading and driving. He asked if the angel could do anything about his poor eyesight.
The angel smiled, removed the man's glasses and tossed them into the lake. When they hit the water, the man's eyes cleared and he could see everything distinctly.

When the angel turned to the third guy, the guy put his hands out defensively -- "Don't touch me!" he cried, "I'm on a disability pension."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day God was looking down at Earth and saw all of the rascally behaviour that was going on.
So God called one of the angels and sent the angel to Earth for a time.

When she returned, she told God, "Yes, it is bad on Earth; 95% are misbehaving and only 5% are not" God thought for a moment and said, "Maybe I had better send down a second angel to get another opinion"

So God called another angel and sent him to Earth for a time too. When the angel returned he went to God and said, "Yes, it's true. The Earth is in decline; 95% are misbehaving, but 5% are being good "

God was not pleased so He decided to e-mail the 5% who were being good because he wanted to encourage them, give them a little something to help them keep going.

Do you know what the e-mail said?................................. Just wondering... I didn't get one either....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what Lady...I always knew you had it in you

wink, wink, wink


JDS

Baron's Life said...

Great post woman....lol

A Lady's Life said...

Well that just got me grounded

Nothing worse than a bird with clipped wings.lol