Thursday, April 2, 2009

Creative Knitting Magazine March 2009


I am on the first green part at the bottom of the page and it seems to get wider there.

They start you off with 135 stitches then seems to increase to 202 stitiches at the part I am at now. I hope it doesn't increase more. Maybe it will decrease once you do some other gathering thingy.

I didn't read through the pattern. I am just going line by line.

The colors are very pretty so I couldn't resist not making it. It needs a yellow duck now. lol

Later. :)

2 comments:

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

I started a scarf about 6 7 years ago and you're a lot further than me (lol) I hope to catch up one day.

Love, peace and blessings.

A Lady's Life said...

I hope so as well.
It is such a good feeling to finish things and especially when you see people treasure your hand made gifts.I have a few things my Gramma made and when I look at them I remember her and see her knitting them.
I did a number of hats and they all turned out wonderful. They do not take long to do. One day and you're done. lol

Good Luck. :)