Friday, February 22, 2013

Depp Means Idiot



This was a funny interview
Johnny Depp had some interesting things to say which I could really relate to on a personal level.
Unbelievable to hear another person say something  I really felt deeply inside of myself.like the part about breathing .I find myself inside of my chest and this is attributed to the American Indian and he is part Cherokee I think he said.There are 4 parts to this interview on You tube and it is worth watching.I have two here which I liked the best



When he talks about his Mom giving him advice, I gave my kids the same with respect to bullying.
As long as you don't put in the first punch, it's self defense . No one can touch you for that.

If the other guy touches you, you have a right to defend yourself because the other person had a choice until then, to seek help, to get a third party to intervene, to stop. Not doing this puts everything he says or does into question.
But if you put in the first punch, it doesn't matter who was right or wrong, you were in the wrong and guilty.
It's a simple way to resolve child disputes lol
My kids got out of a lot of trouble following this method. Schools have a lot of bullies and you have to learn how to deal with them.
xoxoxoxoxo


2 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

I will watch these. Depp seems so very real.

George said...

Thanks for an interesting and thoughtful post. I enjoyed the videos. You gave your kids some great advice.