Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Here Come The Toys



I found a few clowns so I pulled them out to photograph
and display for Christmas.
Spider man had no head and it took a while to find it.
Finally my husband found it and it took a lot to unscrew the body
to be able to fit it back in.
How the head came off, makes no sense at all but
he is whole again now and  looks good with the clowns.

These toys are outgrown but they are wonderful things to
stick onto a tree at Christmas and bring back a lot of memories.
I think it makes a tree look homey knowing your old friends
 are hanging from it.lol


 
This Clown is ready to Party.

He is sitting on my piano waiting for Santa.

Here he is ready to send as an e card.

It snowed finally at 3 a.m.
We were waiting for the snow flakes all night. By 4 a.m. my son was out with the dog
enjoying the fresh clean air and solitude.
He took the dog for a long romp through the fields.
Beau is 10 years old and not used to all this fun but when he came home after an hour,
 he didn't want to come back inside.
Today we see him limping and with very sore muscles. lol
I told Nick you have to take him out to play more often and then he will get back into shape.
We don;t get much snow so when it comes, all the kids, big and little,
take advantage to go out and enjoy it because it melts so quickly.

 
-----------------------------------------
A Paranormal Studies professor at a University was giving a lecture
He asked:
'How many people here believe in ghosts?'
About 90 students raise their hands.
Great!
 Out of those who believe in ghosts, do
any of you think you have seen a ghost?'
About 40 students raise their hands.
Excellent! 
 Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?'
About 15 students raise their hand.
 This is interesting Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?'
Three students raise their hands.
That's fantastic. Now one  more question 
.Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?'
Way in the back, Ahmed raised his hand.
Taking off his glasses the professor exclaims:
 'Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made
love to a ghost. 
You've got to come up here and tell us about your
experience.'
The Middle Eastern Muslim student , with a nod and a grin, and
began to make his way up to the podium.
When he reached the front of the room, the professor continued,
 'So,
 Ahmed, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?'
Ahmed replied, "Shit, from way back there I thought you said Goats."

OY! Even the young are deaf.  lol
xoxoxoxoxoxo

10 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi A Lady's Life - love the little clown - he's very bright. Poor dog being run til he has to limp - still they had fun together .. love the photo of Nick .. cheers Hilary

deeps said...

i think a few more picts would have made it more colorful ..

Adam said...

poor goat

A Lady's Life said...

Hilary - He wasn't run. He was walked and they played in the snow.
He loved it but he isn't used to it.
He just plays in the house or the back yard.

A Lady's Life said...


Naughty Adam lol

A Lady's Life said...

Deeps - probably but I didn't go out in the snow. I waited and then saw my son was sleeping so I went to bed also but he got up lol

Akelamalu said...

I know some people find clowns scary but I like them. :)

A Lady's Life said...

Akelamalu - They made a few scary stories about clowns but I always had good experiences with them.My parents took me to circuses and they made me laugh. Then we hire clowns for childrens' parties. They are good entertainers.
Nothing wrong with clowns.

Jane said...

I think your idea of tucking them in the tree is wonderful - great memories :D

A Lady's Life said...

Jane I always did that. The kids loved it and I think parents do as well lol
We are all little kids at heart.