Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ay To Sea Captain!

 
Cup and Saucer.
Very delicate and smooth in  blue and white .
Would be great for  Turkish coffee.
 
These little guys are sold every where and how can you resist but not buy one.
The laughing Buddha always made you smile and it is
comforting to hold him.

The stores are full of people. We went early to the Superstore to get veggies
I got a duck because my son wants the duck put into the turkey.
So I have to defrost the turkey on sunday so I can debone it a bit and insert the duck into it
Usually they also put in a chicken but I'll try just the duck and turkey
Sunday I have the vine leaves to make as well.
We got the eggnog and so with a bit of rum we should be enjoying Christmas morning. lol
Some places have snow but all we have is rain and rain and rain.
Hasn't stopped for three days now.
Was nicer when it snowed.
Enjoy your Saturday.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"A Lady's Life..." has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. I hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-sunday-drive_23.html

Gattina said...

Here too the shops are packed and the streets full of cars ! Hard to believe that we are all in an economical crisis, lol !

A Lady's Life said...

yes gattina. Thats what I was thinking but probably they are not buying expensive items Just small things.

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Jerry