Thursday, September 27, 2012

Now I've Seen It All



Now this is really a good magic trick.

Can you imagine doing this trick on your friends.?
They would never believe it.

You can bet money on it. lol

-----------------------------

A man is sitting on his front stoop staring morosely at the ground when his neighbor strolls over. The neighbor tries to start a conversation several times, but the older man barely responds. Finally, the neighbor asks what the problem is.

"Well," the man says, "I ran afoul of one of those questions women ask. Now I'm in the doghouse."

"What kind of question?" the neighbor asks.

"My wife asked me if I would still love her when she was old, fat and ugly."

"That's easy," says the neighbor. "You just say, 'Of course I will'".

"Yeah," says the other man, "that's what I meant to say. But what came out was, 'Of course I do.'"
--------------------------

What is heavier gold or feather?

ans: Feathers
Gold is measured in 12 oz Troy pounds
Feathers are measure in 16 oz Avoir dupois pounds.

xoxoxoxoxo

5 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

That joke sounds like something my husband might say!

Felicity Grace Terry said...

Loving that joke. When I once asked if my bum looked big in this particular dress, my husband replied its not the dress that makes it look big. Just as well I love him really.

A Lady's Life said...

lol Gals Gals Gals There is more to love.

Diana said...

I would love to have some of that sand to play with! That was really cool! Love the jokes!
Love Di ♥

A Lady's Life said...

Diana - it's regular sand and all you do is spray it with scotch guard really well. Let dry. The mix it up and spray it again really well so everything is covered.
When it dries you get to play with it in water and it stays dry.