Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Iraqi Memorial Statue

 
This is interesting and feels good to know someone loves
freedom fighters and recognizes the effort and lives put in,
by good men and women, because they care about human rights and people,
as opposed to borders and land.

The artist Kalat, is Iraqi.
I got this picture in an email.
I did not check it out with snopes
so take it how you will. lol
I'm just passing it on.

xoxoxoxoxo
---------------------

If I were God, the creator
I would make laws to protect my creation.
and
If my creations were inanimate things
Maybe I would succeed and be surrounded by things I love
which I would dust every day with love.

But Gods' creations are living, changing things.
They were given brains to learn survival skills
These skills are used in different ways
Some with cunning
Some for justice
Some for hate
and
Some for love

Every brain, different and fixated to survive.
Every life, desiring more life
If I were God the creator, I'd understand
That my laws were futile
If mankind didn't understand their purpose.

If I were God, the creator
My laws would be forgiving laws
My laws would be loving laws and
My hand would be gentle and caressing so
My creation could grow, mature and learn.

If I were the creator,
I would dust every day with
 Love
A Lady's Life
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Gattina said...

That's a very touching sculpture !

A Lady's Life said...

Yes. It is good for a soldier to see that his efforts on behalf of his country and the world are recognized for what they are.I will never forget the nasty way the Vietnam soldiers were treated at home when they returned. Most of them never wanted to go in the first place.
Then to come back to be hated is not nice.

SandyCarlson said...

There's some love in that image!

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Sandy