Sunday, October 16, 2011

hand of time





I caught the universe
With a hand of time.
And saw it as perfection
Created just for me.

I caught true love
Like a fish at sea
It was a blessing
Sent here just for me.

And I caught life and laughter
Colors and soft rain
I felt perfection all around me
pulsating through my brain .

And then I caught a babe
Tumbling from a starlit sky
A universal miracle
A child of time.

And there I stood
Over flowing trembling and rejoiced
By the power that was in me
Untried and un rehearsed

Like the universe above me
I explode to live again
And the hand of time will catch me
As I caught it from heaven above.

a lady's life









7 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi A Lady's Life .. I love the poem with the Rose .. and the other poem with the words that create visions of love .. thanks - Hilary

A Lady's Life said...

thanks mama zen

A Lady's Life said...

Welcome Hilary

Anonymous said...

exquisite poet...just love it...life renews itself as it must always do

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks anonymous

Gattina said...

If you want to answer on my comment you can do it per email too if you like (gattina.f@gmail.com)
My son knows that I love him but he hates if somebody tells him "I love you" it's a question of character. He says "these are only words". Fortunately we are all different, lol !

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina - Yes, actions are louder than words but it is also nice to hear on special occasions. After all this is why we have special occasions. It's the little things that count.I wouldn't let that stop me.I tell myson son I don;t care if you like it or not . I'm your Mother .lol when he has his child he should also tell his child he loves him . It's nice to hear.These words you can never say enough.