Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Party Continues



Can you believe it?
The skeleton winked at me. lol

October is a wonderful month for colors, reaping a summers' worth of hard labor sowing, and of course
After we Give Thanks for everything we reap, we look forward to more corn parties with huge bon fires




and the approach of Halloween ghosts and goblins.
The party spirit never stops in October and I am in the mood!!! :)

My favorite are pirates and the above song I can sing all day.

or how about a glow stick party with glow wire.




Now we're cookin!

and lets not forget about men and their toys



Have a great day!












8 comments:

Diane Stringam Tolley said...

What a great party! Love the bonfire. Love the stickmen dancing and especially love the bike! How does one get invited to one of these great parties???! They certainly don't do anything like this in my neck of the woods!

A Lady's Life said...

Canada does them and the US does as well moreso than Canada.
The point is to have fun.

George said...

I've read about that Tron bike. Are you getting one?

A Lady's Life said...

Oh no I am more into Yamaha scooters
for leisure rides. I just love them.
My husband is the motorcycle dude here.

Maude Lynn said...

We're getting into the Halloween spirit at my house!

Gattina said...

We had quiet a lot of pumpkin festivals in October but now that's finished too.

A Lady's Life said...

Mama Zen Those glow wires look cool for kids.

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina - when I lived over seas only the North American kids did Halloween. The rest of the kids were kinda scared of all the witches and goblins and we had lots of fun with that.