Today on MSN they had a question : Do you multitask while driving.
I said yes.
Of course over 73% said they didn't and I had to laugh.
On TV they show MCDonald Drive throughs, with people buying coffee ice cream .
You never see people with two hands on the wheel at all times.
People smoke while driving. Always have.
They keep one arm out of the window.
They scratch their heads, pick their noses,show an annoying driver their middle finger,
And even if you had two hands on the wheel, the anxiety and frustration you suffer on the highway may force you to make grave decisions like driving too close to the car in front.Or using two hands to make a harder turn than one hand would, causing the car to roll.Dancing and singing in the car seat with two hands on the wheel is multitasking.
Reading signs on the road, trying to stop sun glaring into your eyes in areas you can't stop.
Having something blow through your window you have to get out of your face and eyes.etc..
To make a long story short, we used to live in a thinking society and to pass laws to stop multitasking is to say that we are not a thinking society anymore.
Laws pertaining to this opens people to abuse because there is no way to drive without multitasking.
Driving itself is multitasking
You need two feet in standard cars
Even if you give manual hand signals you multitask as part of the driving standard.
Even seat belts and balloons which blow into your chest at 300 mi an hour are not safe.The belt slides up into your neck and requires adjusting.
Today there is no such thing as being safe.
The more laws we have the more tension it puts on people, the more people crack up and the more crime they commit.Now they are trying to add multitasking.
Laws today make us all criminals because we cannot follow all of them.
It opens doors to critics who themselves have things one can criticize.
So why do we pass stupid laws?
Stupid laws are passed to extort money and extortion, legal or not , is a crime.
It again creates tense people who go out and then commit more crimes.
It is better to have people understand and be corrected when they don't, so next time they try harder to do the right thing but even then, we make it a point, to point out and object to laws like same sex marriage and abortion and prostitution etc...
Laws promoting a lifestyle that may not be safe.
So....... going back to multitasking again.
Why is it wrong again? lol
Facts About Men
1. Husbands are like children -- they're fine if they're someone else's.
2. Women don't make fools of men -- most of them are the do-it-yourself types.
3. The best reason to divorce a man is a health reason: you're sick of him.
4. Never trust a man who says he's the boss at home. He probably lies about other things too.
5. A woman's work that is never done is the stuff she asked her husband to do.
6. If you want a nice man go for a bald one -- they try harder.
7. Go for younger men. You might as well -- they never mature anyway.
8. Men are all the same -- they just have different faces so you can tell them apart.
9. Definition of a man with manners -- he gets out of the bath to pee.
10. Whenever you meet a man who would make a good husband, you will usually find that he is married.
11. Scientists have just discovered something that can do the work of five men -- a woman.
12. There are a lot of words you can use to describe men -strong, caring, loving -- they'd be wrong but you could still use them.
13. Men's brains are like the prison system -- not enough cells per man.
14. There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men -"don't" and "stop", unless used together!