Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Spring Blessings
























Something about the frilly skirt that entices me to make these angels.
 This time I added feathers lol
Now that I did a few I don't bother with patterns.
It's like making two doilies, one small and one large.
There is another doily to make up the wings. You fold it in half and
then stick in the feathers
The head is a ball of yarn, with home made hair, and the arms is a cure pipe
wrapped in thread.
I guess you can also make it in cotton thread but I prefer using baby
yarn with a 3.50 mm crochet hook.
If I find my ribbons I might tie one to the waist for color.
It turned out nice enough to display for Christmas.

I saw a brown speckled bunny sitting in our drive way today.
 It isn't afraid of cars or people. Usually they come out early in the a m or late
at night but this time it was around 6.pm.

Hope you have a great day.
xoxoxoxox


No comments: