Saturday, June 22, 2013

Memories


This is a picture I made when I was a teenager.
I pulled it out of the dusty cupboard.
It is a a fishing village some where in New Brunswick I think.

Fishermen have dangerous and yet some would say exotic life styles.
Most people never get to wake up to such beauty and
excellence of Mother Nature.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today it is still cloudy and cool. I made my son a quick lunch of steak mushrooms
asparagus and fries. Plus, he had two left over tandoori chicken pieces.
 I had a spinach salad with my favorite mango dressing.
I wasn't shy with the onions and garlic people don't usually like in their salads.

Yesterday we watched an excellent basketball game where Miami Heat won the Cup.
San Antonio sure gave them a run for their money. My son wore his poncho to show me how
much he appreciated I made them for him and my husband sat complaining that he didn't
have one. So now I have to begin another one. This unpredictable weather sure
encourages one to wear stuff like that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A documentary on Ethiopia showed them finding very old human bones and a theory
that aliens did come here and genetically changed the Neanderthals because they needed slaves
to work for them to save their own planet.
 So we are hybrids, half human and half alien and this is why the Bible
 states God made man in his own image.
Genetic mistakes the aliens get rid of with natural disasters
etc....
They say we are promised to be happy soon but I guess they havent figured out how to make man happy.

But they do say there are aliens walking around us with telepathic powers and we have no idea they are alien, giving us ideas.
Eventually there will be a new man walking this planet.

They said they can't figure out how it is man jumped so quickly to be able to even
 imagine the things he did
without some help from someone alien.
 Leonardo Da Vinci was one such man they mentioned.

Archeology sure is interesting when they can dig out stuff. Studying Sumerian writings is also
something one would want to investigate and they say Rome has them in their library.
I wouldn't be good at stuff like that How do you remember it all?

I wonder how the Chinese remember all of the signs they draw to write and the same applies to all
ancient writing.
Our short alphabet seems almost too simple to remember and use and still we send kids to school
and they graduate without knowing how to spell or write properly.
Then they figured out that the brain doesn't require us to spell properly to understand what we write.
Life can be confusing sometimes lol

Walt Whitman wrote:

The world is rude, silent, incomprehensible at first,
nature is incomprehensible at first,
Be not discouraged, keep on,
there are divine things well envelop’d,
I swear to you there are divine beings
more beautiful than words can tell
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox





10 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

I love your picture - very evocative scene of the fishermen and village .. looks gorgeous .. cheers Hilary

Rick Watson said...

I think I used to work for one of those aliens :)
Love the painting. The colors are stunning.

A Lady's Life said...

Hilary - I love fishing villages
I love marinas.
They are my favorite hang out spots. lol

A Lady's Life said...

Rick I think we all worked for them lol
I was always hard working as a kid.
Today not so much. It took its' toll.
What the mind wants the body refuses.

Maude Lynn said...

I like that picture!

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Mama Zen

Gattina said...

Your picture is gorgeous ! you should continue or start painting again !
I don't know how God looked like, was he black, Asian, Indian blond or dark haired ? That is the question, as Shakespeare would say !

Akelamalu said...

Love the picture. The Ethiopian documentary sounds very interesting.

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina - Does it matter?
When they say God made man in his own image, they mean they made a person with a curious brain that asked questions and knew how to think as well as walk and work.
As for skin color we know these changes are due to where people lived.
Man is white because he lived in cold areas with no sun.
Blue eye color is a genetic fluke.

A Lady's Life said...

Akelamalu - We always look for answers, for truth and when we find something that seems to agree with the Bible, we get all excited.
Man is a curious being.Right now they found that after the big bang there are 11 planes that could be cms. away from you, and we are unaware of it.
Some areas have no time, some places stretch into the beyond where everything could repeat. It's just totally mind blowing.
God is just one subject we deal with. Some believe, some don't but I wouldn't disqualify his existence
just because we don't see him.
With 11 other planes there could be a civilization of God standing and walking right beside us and we don't even know it.There could also be a civilization of unGodly creatures standing right beside us.
Who do we fall prey to? Who do we befriend? That is the question?