Wednesday, May 27, 2009

You are the best....




I look to my blog for inspiration.

And what do I see?





I see all of you.:)

People......... from all over the world.

People....... just like me.



Living ..... laughing..... crying.....hoping.......working.....dreaming, worrying, inspiring, praying.



Humans with hope, desires, looking towards a brighter and better future.



You know..... many of us have attained some of what we dreamed about and many of us haven't.

It's a big world in which we have no control.



So... there is still a lot to do.....

Comon Tina....My personal Hero.....

One more time.....

For the rest of us.

You Are The Best....

Watch the link

7 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

Tina Turner is simply amazing!

Akelamalu said...

My cousin (70) went to see Tina at the MEN Arena recently and said "Good God, she's fit, she's almost as fit as me!" LOL

Vicky said...

Long live Tina!! Have you seen her in concert?

Anonymous said...

She is Simply The Best :)

Fifi Flowers said...

LOVE Tina! Thanks for sharing!

Voegtli said...

Yes, she is the best. And no more words to say more.

A Lady's Life said...

I was off line today most of the day. Maybe they were upgrading or fixing the lines. Anyway, I am up again now.

Thanks for all your comments.
You made my day:)