Tuesday, May 12, 2009

DILLY OF A PROBLEM




It was a dilly of a problem


I couldn't make it go away

The cat sat watchin and a waitin

For me to fly away.

The more I fluttered and I screeched

The more he stretched toward my feet

Until he stepped upon a rake.


A BIG MISTAKE!


The rake saluted and he ran

But not fast enough, cause he got slammed

Now I 'm safe and my nest is warm

Teweet tewee a problem solved.

But the cat, kept running as you will see

He had a problem

but it wasn't me. :)


4 comments:

Jientje said...

What a fun post!!! Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. I loved this. Very creative...poor kitty :( (and I don't like cats LOL)

Dr.John said...

Very, very creative. Poor cat.

A Lady's Life said...

Ah he'll get away. There are lots of pots to hide behind.
You never know who is behind the Falcon.
Might be ol Ruff. lol