Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mystic Wild Beauty

She creeps through the forest quiet as a moon beam
She awakens to a dawn of dew
She speaks not a word through diligent courtesy
Her love is a pure white veil, bejeweled
So simple and perfect, alive and demure
She creeps ever so softly
A mystic white, morning glory

-----------------------------------------
Two Blondes With Hammers... Daria & Judy were doing some carpenter work on a Habitat for Humanity House. Daria was nailing down house siding, would reach into her nail pouch, pull out a nail & either toss it over her shoulder or nail it in. Judy, figuring this was worth looking into, asked, ' Why are you throwing those nails away?' Daria explained, 'When I pull a nail out of my pouch, about half of them have the head on the wrong end & I throw them away.' Judy got completely upset & yelled, 'You moron! Those nails aren't defective! They're for the other side of the house!'

6 comments:

Better is Possible said...

Lady, sorry to read about your wrist. Hope it's starting to feel better.
Those Morning Glory may be pretty, but they tend to take over my garden. Weed or flower? I'm pulling them like a weed. And boy do their roots go deep.
Take care of yourself and your husband - hope he's feeling better.

A Lady's Life said...

BETTER IS POSSIBLE
WEED BUT THEY SURE LOOK PRETTY LOL

Akelamalu said...

I know I shouldn't, because I'm actually a blonde, but the blonde joke make me laugh! LOL

A Lady's Life said...

akelamalu - i am too and they make me laugh
Blondes are great people
Simple and funny
look at goldie hawn lol

George said...

That's a beautiful Morning Glory and poem. I enjoyed the joke as well.

A Lady's Life said...

thanks george