Monday, March 21, 2011

Old Souls

This is a puzzle I did, I would like to frame.
It is very inspirational
to look at.
---------------------------------

Humor is to life, what shock absorbers are to automobiles.

-Stan Toler

~-------------------------------

We speak of old souls. People who feel they do not belong here.
People not understanding their purpose here.
People who feel the world is not doing or being run the way it should be.

How do we differentiate souls?
Well there such things as

Infant Souls whose main purpose deals with survival
Their world exists around themselves and nothing beyond.
Me Myself and I

Then we have Baby Souls which require structure to live in
They require dogma like politics or religion.
They live under an umbrella where every one is supposed to be the same and if they are different then.... Oh boy! Oh no! Not good!

After this come the Young Souls.
They want success, high standards and personal achievement and look
towards the world as something they need to show something to. They need the world to pay attention to them.

Mature Souls look into relationships and how they and other people relate to themselves.
They look into their inner spiritual being.

Then there is the Old soul. The old soul needs nothing. The old soul is detached and tries to see how he relates to everything. Life, the universe.
Material things and games people play is not of interest to these people.

I guess the old soul asks Why am I here? This isn't my world.
I don't belong here.

I was very surprised to find there are many people out there who feel just the same way.
It makes them lonely and they wait for something to happen to make sense of it all.

:)



10 comments:

Gattina said...

I fit in none of these souls, probably I don't have one, lol

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina : Sure you do. Everyone does.There is only one soul but it has different levels of being.
That's why people are all different and we can't expect them to be the same.

Zuzana said...

I think I am a Mature Soul, but there is a bit of old and young soul in there too.;))
I think life is an adventure - but only if we see it as one, will it be fulfilled.;)
I love its ups and downs and the way my thinking and my perception constantly evolves.
Thank you for your kind comment on my yesterdays post.;)
xoxo

A Lady's Life said...

Welcome Zuzana : I have always been an old soul I think because I look at this world in dismay.I always think I don't belong here but I was sent here and therefore there must be a reason.
I used to think I could solve all the worlds problems as a kid but then when I grew and learned how complex people are how they live and want to live,and how the brain evolves from young to old, I began to understand there was no solution. It is, as it is.Some you can help and others are not ready to be helped.People have to reach the same level of understanding before
any enlightenment can take place.

Maude Lynn said...

I'm not sure what soul I might be!

A Lady's Life said...

Mama Zen this is just an outline I am sure it goes much deeper than what I have written up there.lol

George said...

I would like to think that I'm a Mature soul. Thanks for a very thoughtful post.

Fifi Flowers said...

Used to LOVE doing BIG puzzles!!!

Akelamalu said...

MWM and I often discuss who amongst our family and friends are new and old souls. I guess if you are questioning your discussing things like this then you're definitely not a new soul eh?

A Lady's Life said...

Akelamalu - I was just reading about it and found so many people who saw themselves as old souls . It was strange to see this lol