Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Am the Man


























A Better man I’ll be
A colossus of a lad

A Learned man I’ll be
Of the Antiochan clan

A Classier man I’ll be
A master of all trades

A Richer man I’ll be
A Plutarch of a sire

A Saner man I’ll be
For Nero’s I have known

A Married man I’ll be
The biggest miracle of all

I’ll be the man I’ll be

The day that I’ll be in it

And if that day should ever come
I’m prepared to overcome it.
:)ALADY'SLIFE

I guess he won't be nuttin lol
For every man there is a woman lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's in a name?

The famous Olympic skier Picabo (pronounced Peek-A-Boo)

She is not just an athlete, she is a nurse.
She currently works in the
Intensive Care Unit of a large metropolitan hospital.
She is not permitted
to answer the telephone while she is at work, however.
It simply caused
too much confusion when she would answer the phone and say:

"Picabo, ICU

5 comments:

Jen said...

LOL. That's cute.

Jientje said...

Can you imagine the confusion is she would?

A Lady's Life said...

Yes People in terrible distress would think she was joking.
But I am sure they could have made her use some other name.

Voegtli said...

The only one that matches me, is the "married man". And it IS a miracle.

A Lady's Life said...

Peter : lol did I get it right or did I get it right? lol
Men are tricky dickies lol