Douglas Frasquetti (♪♫ Ernesto Cortazar-Sicilian Romance)
This is lovely music .
Healthy Vegetable Bread Tastes very good.
Author: Jessica Sepel
- 2 cups almond meal
- ½ cup psyllium husk
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- Fresh herbs - I used chopped basil and rosemary
- Spices if you wish - I used paprika and cumin
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt/rock salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl, then add eggs and olive oil and mix.
- Pour into a greased bread tin and bake for about 50 minutes or until top is just golden.
- Top with avocado, fresh tomato and rocket.