I love Spanish guitar.
It always makes me feel so good.
“1. Accept everything just the way it is.
2. Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.
3. Do not, depend on a partial feeling.
4. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
5. Be detached from desire your whole life long.
6. Do not regret what you have done.
7. Never be jealous.
8. Never let yourself be saddened by a separation.
9. Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself nor others.
10. Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust.
11. In all things have no preferences.
12. Be indifferent to where you live.
13. Do not pursue the taste of good food.
14. Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need.
15. Do not act following untrue beliefs.
16. Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.
17. Do not fear death.
18. Do not seek to possess either goods or fiefs for your old age.
19. Respect God without counting on his help.
20. You may abandon your own body but you must preserve your honour.
21. Never stray from the Way.”
When you think about it, for the most part Miyamoto makes good sense.
Good food always entails a lot of salt.lol
Enjoying wherever you may find yourself is better than looking back.
Sadness in losing a loved one is not like rejoicing the freedom and peace
the loved one obtains crossing a threshold of lifes' limits into infinity.
Thinking lightly of yourself can avoid pain and suffering for the question is not why you, but
why not you? For every man comes to the edge of time ,
when he must ask this question of himself.