Thursday, September 25, 2014

Eternal Voices in Life



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7UzQB8gtI

Some one made this collection of soothing music to read by .

This is music that will never die.
As I sit here looking at the stars, I wonder who is listening
to it  in outer space.

We often say that in the past, Egyptians got their
technology from alien sources.
Beethoven was deaf and yet could compose such beautiful music.
Could he hear it from waves coming in from outer space?
Could many of our inventors have gotten their knowledge
in the same way?

Just to think that somewhere out there, some one else composed the same music
we now are listening to so far away and maybe forwarding it on
to other galaxies to be reinvented.

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.
These are gifts truly from eternal heavens.

xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

George said...

This is my kind of music. I don't know if Beethoven could hear waves from outer space, but I'm glad he wrote the music he did.

A Lady's Life said...

lol I think all brilliance comes from outer space George lol

Gattina said...

I honestly prefer the music from the 50th/60th !

A Lady's Life said...

I do as well Gattina .Playing in an orchestra did develop a love for the classics