Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Beauty


I finished this bobble Angel this morning.
I think she is the nicest one I made so far (and 3 D).
This Angel would really be nice as a gift and you could make her skirt longer if you so desired.

I tried finishing her last night but I was too tired to do the wings and halo

Yesterday I made an apple cinnamon cake and I used filo pastry sheets
to fill in layers, with (chopped red pepper, pepperoni, garlic, tomato, mozzarella and cheddar) mixture.
I cut it into pieces as soon as it came out of the oven.
After  it cooled, it was a delicious resemblance of a pizza. Soo tasty.
Who said you need to MAKE dough. lol

My son took our big dog out for a romp in the snow.
He enjoys that and came in smelling fresh and happy.

It is coming down slowly in puffy little flakes this morning.
So peaceful and beautiful to look at.
I think I will enjoy looking at it while I oil my elephant chair for the gingerbread houses.

Beau is kept a watch on so he doesn't help himself to other things in the house.
What a head ache this dog has become.lol

Have a great day!

xoxoxoxoxoxox
 

6 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

She is my favorite so far!

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Mama zen

Gattina said...

Nice decoration ! It hasn't snowed here yet, but it's quiet cold. Your "Pizza" sound delicious !

A Lady's Life said...

Gattina I know there are beautiful already made decorations out there but I enjoy learning things and this is my way of doing that.When they turn out I am elated just like you with your paintings.

Rick Watson said...

You do beautiful work.
R

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks Rick