Saturday, November 23, 2013

Little Drummer Boy


These soldiers remind me of the Christmas song
Little Drummer Boy. I can't stop singing it lol



Many people are going to face book to blog.
I don't do facebook  so I guess I won't be able to comment on their blogs.

Yesterday we went to Target and they had a wonderful sale . All half price on their
Christmas stuff So I broke down and bought a spruce tree and all the trimmings.
This tree will be put in the entrance and the old one in the family room and one outside.
So many new and bright things on display this year.
Maybe cause its a brand new store and people were grabbing as usual , as fast as possible.

Arts had their real trees advertised but no prices.
I have fresh branches from over grown pine trees to cut and will use them to make a wreath and to put around the advent candles and fireplace to give it a fresh pine scent.
No danger of fire this way.

I really enjoyed exploring this new store.
They had a nice spice lazy susal with bottles to fill with spices.
You can set it on your table and people can choose which spices they want on what food they are eating.
I found it to be a great idea.
Will keep my eye on it Maybe I'll get it for Christmas?????

Have a great Saturday!

xoxoxox



6 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Beautiful seasonal stuff!

I don't do the FB thing, so I can't even imagine how to blog from there.

A Lady's Life said...

Sandy It keeps me happy and gets me into the mood. lol

My Unfinished Life said...

pretty stuff!!

http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

Hey there my beautiful friend. I just wanted to stop by and give you a ginormous hug and to wish you and your beloved family a blessed Thanksgiving.

I love and appreciate you and I am "thankful" for your friendship over the years.

Xo
China

A Lady's Life said...

butterfly Thanks my sweet friend.

A Lady's Life said...

Thanks unfinished kife