Friday, August 21, 2009

Wooly Bully...dancin



Wooly Bully

Sam The Sham and the Pharaos

John O'Hara & His Playboys - Wooly Bully 1965

WOOLY BULLY (Domingo Samudio)

Uno, dos, one, two, tres, quatro
Matty told Hatty about a thing she saw.
Had two big horns and a wooly jaw.
Wooly bully, wooly bully.
Wooly bully, wooly bully, wooly bully.
Hatty told Matty, "Let's don't take no chance.
Let's not be L-seven, come and learn to dance."
Wooly bully, wooly bully
Wooly bully, wooly bully, wooly bully.
Matty told Hatty, "That's the thing to do.
Get you someone really to pull the wool with you."
Wooly bully, wooly bully.
Wooly bully, wooly bully, wooly bully.

Now that’s Called Dancin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I so love that song. And now it's going to be stuck in my head all day long :)LOL

Baron's Life said...

Lady's L
This post makes me feel 25 years younger...Thank you

Akelamalu said...

Oh that brings back some memories! :)

bARE-eYED sUN said...

also a favorite song for us,

. . .yet the video really shows how hokey the one hit wonders really were.

thanks for the memories . . .:-)

..
.ero

A Free Spirit Butterfly said...

You are truly one of a kind! I'm glad you're in my circle of friendships! Love ya! - China

PS - here is where i find unexpected surprises and a one of a kind treasure!

A Lady's Life said...

Now where would wooly be without his bully? lol

I love that song as well.
Love to pull the wool with my hubby.

Had another chat with my son about Rap. He explained it S-L-O-W-L-Y
to me so I could see the positive side. lol But I was raised with shakespeare and this ain't no english to me . How are kids to learn from it, if you can't understand the slurry words, the swearing and with just a plain entrancing beat, which keeps your mind numb?
Nope. Staying away from drugs gangs and violence, singing about love and angels, that's where it's at.
You can't beget good from evil.
No matter how much you try.
Evil is there for a reason and that is to infect people with its wisdom. Looking at evil in the face, gives it something to cling to.
But that's just my opinion and my son says I don't understand anything. Today kids know best lol
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo